Some common and frequently asked questions:
What are the timings? Is there is a fine on late pickup?
- We are open Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- There is a $1 per minute late fee starting 6:00 pm.
Would there be meals provided?
- Yes, we have nutritious and delicious meals and snacks for the kids.
- For Infants, parents provide us with breast milk or formula for their child.
- For Pre-school kids and school age kids we would provide nutritious meals to children as per the state food program. Water is always available to kids.
How often do we pay tuition and how can we pay?
- You can pay weekly or monthly, depending on how you want to set it up.
- We take Cash, Cheque, money order and bank transfer.
When is fee due?
- Weekly payment : Fee is due on Friday each week for the next week of care
- Monthly payment: Fee is due on the first day of the month for care of that month.
Do you have registration fee?
- Yes we charge a $100 nonrefundable fee for registration to hold your spot.
Do u transport kids from their school to your center?
- I will only walk kids to and from Leo Croce elementary school.
- All others need to arrange for pickup and drop off from their child's school to shruti's family day care.
How many days will provider take sick or personal days and vacation off?
- Sick days*: We allow 7 paid sick days per school calendar year for our self. I will make all possible efforts to inform you 2 hrs in advance in case I am sick.
- Vacation*: I will take up to 15 days paid vacation each year.
*Parents are responsible to find back up care for their child.